- 10% on top of what the rep charges
- Job postings are free, its $25 to post a performance based job
To use the OB Dialer is a simple flat $1/hr for usage and includes FREE VOIP calling to US 48 and Canada
When using OB Dialer, VOIP rates to other destinations are greatly discounted, see rates here
If you hire a rep that's $5/hr and you want them to use OB Dialer its just $6.50/hr
$.50/hr (10% OB fee)
$1/hr OB Dialer
If calling any destination outside US 48 & Canada, see discounted VOIP rates here.
Do I have to use the OB Dialer?
You don't have to use the OB Dialer, you can have agent do manual calling like Skype or your own dialer solution. The benefit of using the OB Dialer is that it greatly increases agent productivity and all of your reports and account management will be centralized.
- Time tracking reports (Included without OB dialer)
- Screen shots (Included without OB Dialer)
- Call metrics (WITH OB Dialer shows: # of calls, leads, staff ranking, etc)
You can make life easy by having everything in one place. Plus we provide training and instruction to agents on how to use OB dialer.
What if I don't want to use the OB Dialer?
You are only billed for the time that staff work. If you end the contract with an agent you can still use your balance to work with other staff members. You can start and end contracts with as many Outbounders as necessary and hire as many as you want. Why The upfront deposit Unlike other online staffing sites that have less than stellar reputation with their contractors, we require an up front deposit to guarantee staff will get paid for hours worked. And we notify them as soon as your balance is negative. This is to ensure that you can always find the highest quality staff at Outbounders.com. Rest assured you can withdraw any unused funds from your account at any time, and if you have a dispute with agent you can request arbitration.
1. Browse applicants or post a job.
- Posting hourly based jobs are free
- Posting performance based jobs is $25
2. If you find a staff member you like you can send a message to line up an interview or hire on the spot. Hire as many staff as you like.
3. During the "check out" process you will be asked if you want to use OB Dialer, choose yes or no.
- By using OB dialer agents will be more productive and you'll get detailed call reports.
4. You will be asked to prepay for any services like dialer, VOIP calls etc. and you'll want to ensure you always have a prepaid balance to avoid service interruption.
5. After you have hired agents and made deposit you're now ready to launch your campaign.
- Make sure any staff you hire are using their time tracking tool while working for you (to ensure they get paid and to ensure you can track their work time). Agents will not be paid for time that is not tracked.
- If you are NOT using the OB Dialer and choose to use your own technology instead, it will NOT be necessary to follow the remaining steps for setting up a campaign.
- always maintain a prepaid balance and make deposits regularly. You will be reminded if your account balance gets low.
6. Go to "Campaign" section and create a new campaign.
7. Follow our easy step by step wizard
- add hired OB contractors to your campaign
- load your lead list
- set your campaign settings (like call times etc)
- Set campaign live or simply save settings
- You should also test OB contractors IT setup to ensure they have quality internet connection and workspace.
- You should upload training materials to training section or connect with OB contractors directly to conduct training.
8. Once campaign is set "live" Agents will be notified to log in and start handling calls during specified call times.
- Reminder: OB contractors should also be logged into their time tracking software to track time even while logged in the OB dialer.
- Call reports will reflect in your dashboard, updated at least every 24 hours.
- You'll also be able to track all the agent's calling activities and listen in on their live calls.
1. Your account is automatically debited for all charges related to staff hours, OB Dialer or VOIP calls. Please ensure you always have a prepaid balance to avoid interruption of service. You will be automatically notified with low balance reminders.
2. Your contractors are automatically paid weekly by Outbounders.com.. up to 7 days AFTER the first Friday of their calling activity.
- Contractors will only be paid for hours that are tracked. You will be able to see their time and screen shots of things they are working on updated every 24 hours.
- If you have a dispute you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a dispute, and include details regarding the agent and the nature of dispute. Be as specific as you can.
Learn more: More questions are answered here