Inside Sales Associate for Real Estate Investment Company
Are you a Rock Star looking for a challenging position? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow both professionally and personally? If no, please close out of this ad. If yes, continue reading...
We are looking for team members who want to work in a challenging, exciting, fast pace, and rewarding environment.
We are a small real estate investment company that buys several houses each month in the area. We specialize in helping sellers in distressed situations by purchasing their property.
To fit in with our team, you must have these values:
• Hungry for achievement
• Committed to excellence
• Inner self-competitiveness
• Can figure out solutions and get problems solved with confidence and speed
• Enthusiastic for life with a positive attitude
• Works on personal growth
With us, you can:
• Be part of an energized, motivated, growing team
• Be coached towards developing yourself personally, professionally, and financially
• Be your own entrepreneur within our business
• Feel like you have a sense of ownership
• Better our community and help others
The Inside Sales Associate position on our team is a high pace, customer service oriented opportunity where you will interact with potential sellers, become the first impression of our company, assist the team through the purchasing process, and ensure the closing occurs as quickly and easily as possible.
The majority of this position is on the phone. You MUST be great on the phone!
At Job, you will:
• Answer/return phone calls from seller leads
• Collect and enter lead/property information into CRM database
• Schedule appointments for Acquisition Specialist
• Follow up with and manage current and past leads
• Assist in generating new leads through online ads and outbound calling
• Track and report daily/weekly/monthly numbers for company scorecard
• Coordinate closings
• Assist in administrative and team tasks
• Be challenged to reach your goals
• Be challenged to grow and think outside the box
• Be asked for your opinion on how the business can grow
As an Inside Sales Associate, you must:
• • • • • • • •
If we sound like
Have stellar communication skills, especially over the phone Accept challenges and work well under pressure
Have exceptional personal skills
Be a team player
Be a self-starter
Be willing to learn
Be willing to examine your strengths and weaknesses
Be committed to the growth of yourself and the company
a good fit for you, please submit your resume along with a video reading the script attached. Thank you!
**PLEASE CONTACT ME TO SEND APPLICATION AND VIDEO READING THE SCRIPT**
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details
Please login to see Join Conversation