Virtual assistant duties & responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the Company filing system
- Create & manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all office administration.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to callings sellers & buyers, schedule property showing, negotiating contracts & lead generation.
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone, and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Please login to see Join Conversation