We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by reaching out to new prospects and developing relationships via emails, phone calls, and other forms of virtual communication. When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether SupportZebra will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of SupportZebra and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
In this role, you will need to:
• Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
• Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Account Executive to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
• Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
• Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Account Executive
• Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects as assigned
What are the role requirements?
• Sales or prospecting experience
• A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
• The ability to deal with and address objections
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Tonnes of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Business Development Representative usually have:
• Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
• Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
• Humility and enthusiasm in their work
Please login to see Join Conversation